Indice del forum

Stealth Soldiers Team

Softair Team

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Adidas Males is or Females is Originals NMD R1 Sneakers
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Veteady

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 21 Nov 2018 06:44:27    Oggetto:  Adidas Males is or Females is Originals NMD R1 Sneakers
Descrizione:

Primary athletics models dominated the courtroom docket and made impeccable footwear that shunned the group when players rocked fantastic sneakers. Adidas jumped for the bandwagon if the really have to have for footwear for your court docket docket was quite a bit sought after. The adidas Discussion board sprung into movement at first crafted inside of of the high-top sort. Now, the products is designed obtainable in several cuts for selected versions and choices. Howdy, I am seye kehinde a relentless and constant shopper to konga. over the sixteenth of august i purchased blue nike roshes supplied by TMG retail outlet all by yourself web content, 24,000 naira, the acquisition came in three moments later on, i reviewed it and located out the shoe claimed US dimensions eight which was my dimensions.

So i acknowledged as the keep and complained, they apologised and promised to ship however an additional of my proportions tthe up coming working day, after which they named and reported my sizing was no far more readily available, its odd to me for the reason that my measurement was specifically proportions eight although the shoe was way far too restricted. they then designed readily available to very own me trade it free of charge by acquiring an adidas NMD xr1 shoe of my selection, which they afterwards on brought presently. i used to be not assets so my mother been given the sneakers on my behalf, she claimed they didnt give her a box and in many instances complained that she must give the individual one thousand naira as shipping and delivery cost which was by no means agreed on, so i primarily received a boxeless adidas shoe which in my functioning expertise ought to in no way be.

I discovered out this shoe only arrived out yesterday, in Europe! and isnt for being launched until the twenty fifth in Africa, even the details within the shoe have been by no means frequent with that of what was within the adidas on the internet retail outlet! i'm very upset and any time you need to do not opt for to eliminate a loyal regular consumer like me, make sure to i ask for your process my 24000 naira refund at once and block this seller from konga, as he sells phony sneakers for your personal selling price of serious styles, and for potential explanation i counsel you use all objects placed on konga through high-quality assurance, this really is fairly upsetting and if i've to write down down an short post based upon very bad high quality assurance about KONGA.COM.

So you also folks have a very quite weak check file of customer care, previous time i checked, really final yr I ordered a pretend rayban sunglass and that i complained for you personally males instantly, you merely apologised and in no way took motion as well as the vendor under no circumstances answered me as soon as much more,with any luck , your techniques have modified, and i refuse to sit down once again and be ripped off of 24000 naira in this tough economic system. i await your reply. many thanks. , but when i set it on it absolutely was just way far too tight, this was pretty strange to me and that i suspected foul interact in someplace. adidas unveiled its latest silhouette within a start out celebration in Big apple preceding evening time: the adidas Originals NMD.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Nov 2018 06:44:27    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: